Ocean Inspired Elegance
Standing 105 feet high and offering 40 luxury residences, Salato’s architectural lines, interior design, and overall aesthetic is one of elegance. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer full-screen views of the picturesque Atlantic Ocean. The interior design uses this view as inspiration. The open floor plans embrace the vastness of the horizon, and provide the ability to entertain both family and friends.
Amenities & Services
Wellness and Fitness
- State of the Art Fitness center
- Open-air, indoor beach shower and lockers
- Wellness Lounge with Nutrition Bar and Daily Coffee and Tea Service
The Salato Resort Level
- 20,000 square foot luxury, open-air, covered amenity deck overlooking the ocean
- Oceanview pool with water features, hot tub and spa surrounded by an inviting sundeck
- Wet deck with loungers
- Poolside lounge suite with a bar and private wine locker for every residence
- Daily Pool attendant with Towel & Water Service
- Dual Outdoor Viking Grilling Kitchens with outdoor dining area
- Spa with private massage room, separate men’s & women’s dry sauna room and steam showers
- Club room with chef’s catering kitchen
- Owner’s storage for every residence
- 40 private ocean view residences, including 6 exquisite penthouses, designed by Randall Stofft Architects and Interiors by Steven G
- Located steps from the beach with direct beach access and full-time beach attendant in Pompano Beach, Florida
- 4 Semi-Private elevators
- Contemporary designed porte cochère
- Over 20,000 sf of ocean view amenity deck
- Video surveillance and access control at all points of entry
- Emergency back-up generator supporting complete life safety systems
- 24-hour concierge services provided by five-star trained concierge partners who are members of Les Clefs d’
- Beach and pool experience attendant
- Mail room with storage for large deliveries and refrigerated storage for food delivery services
U.S. Development is an established real estate development and management firm specializing in ultra-luxury condominiums and multifamily/mixed-use buildings designed to elevate the standard for quality development. The visionary leadership at USD is intricately involved in all phases of the development process from entitlement to design, construction, and delivery. They bring a unique and fresh perspective to luxury real estate that results in iconic, high-end developments that forever transform waterfront and urban landscapes across the east coast . Properties developed by USD, or its principals, have generated over $420 Million in sales in the last several years alone, and the firm is actively developing nearly $200 million in current real estate projects.
With offices in Delray Beach and Naples, Florida, and the Caribbean, Randall Stofft designs and oversees many of the most sought after projects in the residential, commercial and resort architectural communities throughout Florida and select locales of North America, Europe, Russia, South America and the tropics.
Interiors by Steven G., one of the country’s top high-end interior design firms, has established a name among renowned developers and residential homeowners.
For over 40 years, Interiors by Steven G. has been designing for many Fortune 500 companies, prominent real estate professionals, renowned developers, celebrities and professional athletes, and residential homeowners throughout the country. The list of projects ranges from designing private residential homes, restaurants, hotels, and commercial offices to condominium renovations.
Located in Pompano Beach, Florida, we lead a team of over 80 professionals at our 110,000 sq. ft. showroom. Our full-service, in-house design team consists of licensed interior designers & LEED accredited professionals, design renderers, an AutoCAD department, an in-house marketing department, and a complete warehouse team delivering installations on our fleet of trucks. In addition, our team members are fluent in seven languages.
Interiors by Steven G. is a recipient of numerous design awards, a licensed designer, and a member of the American Society of Interior Designers, National Home Builders Association, Gold Coast Builders Association, Builders Association of South Florida, Society for Human Resource Management, and the U.S. Green Building Council.
Jili is a property management company specializing in boutique communities and new development in global cities and world-class waterfront locations. The team’s dynamic backgrounds are united by a dedication to holistic service, as well as elegance and fine quality. Jili integrates property management with ultraluxury hospitality services, to enhance value while reducing operating costs.
IMI Worldwide Properties is an innovative and integrated real estate brokerage firm focused on new and emerging luxury real estate opportunities. Since 1990, IMI Worldwide Properties has been a leader in the luxury real estate industry. Working closely with premier developers, private equity firms, visionary landowners and through key strategic alliances, IMI has introduced the world’s most unique and desirable resort communities and private clubs to affluent buyers.